Sunday, April 5, 2015

March Update

To be fair, I really started this process in February.  February 23, 2015 to be specific.  You see, my kid's coach started up an exercise class for a bunch of us moms.  I really didn't want to go.  I was/am the only one who is overweight (ok, I'll say it ... obese).  I am so out of shape.  I was embarrassed.  But I went.  We meet three days a week.  It is so hard for me.  The coach has to modify a lot of the exercises for me.  I sweat like crazy.  It is hard for me to keep up.  But I am there.

That same day, I started walking the dogs.  The route we walk is about 1.75 miles.  I'd like to say I walk them 5 days a week, but I'd be lying.  It really turns out to be about 3 days a week.

On March 11, 2015, I started tracking my food.  I'm using My Fitness Pal and their recommended caloric intake requirements.  I'm still going over my calorie intake for the day on most days, but I know it is a huge decrease from what it used to be.  I know I need to increase my water consumption, but that has been hard for me.

I took these pictures (my first "starting" pictures) at the beginning of March.  I had already lost 6 lbs.  It was a good start ... it gave me the boost I needed.




February 2015:  275 lbs
March 2015:  269 lbs (-6)



No comments:

Post a Comment